February 25, 2008

Translations, Coding and Brawl

Over the weekend the lead developer of BillReminder, Og Maciel, mailed me about his app needing an updated spanish translation. I helped Og with some spanish translations quite a while ago when I used BillReminder's source to teach myself PyGTK and I contacted to thank him for his app. So on saturday I entertained myself updating the translations and mailed it to him so he could commit it.

I hacked a bit of Parcellite afterwards and released v0.6.1 which had some bugfixes that were in the svn for weeks. I feel that it is stable enough now to include that i18n header file and translate it to various languages. Maybe Og could help with that.

At night, I went over to a friend's house who had a modded Wii to play some Super Smash Bros: Brawl. Right now I'm having a serious withdrawl, I need to play moar! Can't wait to get my hands on my own copy and practice for competitive play.

No comments: