June 18, 2008

*work work work*

If you haven't noticed, I have been a little inactive lately. That's because I started working full time and I'm still getting use to managing the little amount of time I have after my commute. I've also been working out some kinks on my grad school submission and my new apartment.

I really need to sit down and finish v0.8 of Parcellite. Though technically it's ready for release, I just need to clean it up a bit and add my own Spanish translation to it (and others). Version 0.7 is now available in Debian and Ubuntu's official repositories though :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm using Parcellite since the release of Ubuntu 8.04 and I'm very happy of it. Good job!

If you need a translation from english to italian, I'm here! ;)

Anonymous said...

Xyhthyx, thanks for sharing Parcellite. It's been very helpful. :)

May I also suggest another useful feature? In addition to the existing "CTRL-C" clipboard, can you also capture the "primary" clipboard, i.e. any text that is selected (which can be pasted via the middle button)?

This will really make the tool a more complete clipboard manager.

Once again, thanks for the great work. All the best to your full time job and the juggling of free time. :)

Phi