July 29, 2008

Time Travel

Each day is a battle against time, there isn't enough in my day. I have been able to trickle down some i18n support in Parcellite during the last few days. I've had some translations that some nice contributors sent me sitting around and I finally was able to commit them to svn (german and italian). I have french and spanish to commit and I'll be done.

Aside from that, I've been looking for an alternative host to Google Code for the project (and future projects). I don't really like its "issues" system and it just lacks in general. So far I'm thinking DevjaVu or Assembla. Comments? Suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I just "reviewed" the german translation of parcelite and made some (imho needed) changes.
To be honest I have no clue how to commit that to the project.
So it would be pretty awesome if you could get back to me.
email is mstempin _ATT_ web _DOT_ de
So I can send you the file with the changes.

Best regards and keep up the good work,
Michael